- To inspire and motivate you by sharing stories of past and present clients, my own or other relevant experiences in dealing with the mental game.
- Provide assistance through honest feedback by discussion, observation of practices, games, and performances.
- Place issues of concern into proper perspective.
- Empower you as a human being by learning how to let go of baggage and of the past.
- Allow you to decide without critical judgment if you are on the right path (whether you should take a much-needed break, determine a new direction on where you wish to go, and how you plan on getting there).
- Educate, validate, and open your eyes to see what is working, what is not, and provide the tools to make the necessary adjustments to accomplish your goals.
If there is a willingness there is a way and we will find it together.
- Coach Mario
“Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside of them – a desire, a dream, a vision.” - Muhammad Ali