- Learn how to best help your child reach his/her athletic, artistic, or life dream.
- Is my child dealing with burnout?
- Injuries and the signs that come with them.
- Failure is positive feedback. Are you keeping them away from that life lesson?
- Avoid the performance-destroying mistakes that too many parents make.
- Apply the principles of Peak Performance to your daily life.
- Seeing the world through your child’s eyes.
- Learn what parents of gold medalists have to say about helping your child-athlete to be successful.
- The dreaded drive home.
If you are interested in giving your club, performing group or organization a competitive mental edge please feel free to call me anytime at (949) 929-0677.
“There are three types of baseball players – those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happened.” – Tommy Lasorda