Is stage fright keeping you from showing you at your best? Do you continue to second-guess the choices you make before you walk into the room? Are your nerves taking over as you forget your lines, music, or can’t seem to control your body? We all have been there in some way and can relate to the paralysis that overcomes our mind and body. By working with me, I will help to neutralize the negative voices in your head, teach you how to relax your instrument so that it will work for you rather than against you and free the inner spirit trapped inside the anxious shell.
PEAK PERFORMANCE GROUP WORKSHOPS TOPICS:
- Controlling the Controllables.
- Playing with a Purpose.
- Putting failure into perspective – What is feedback?
- Fake it till you make it – Body Language.
- The Power of Routines.
- Goal Setting.
- Imagery and Visualization.
- Mission Statements
- Greatness is doing the little things, consistently.
- The R’s.
- Dealing with Stressors.
- 30 seconds of silence.
- As well as other areas of performance improvement.
If you are interested in giving your club, performing group or organization a competitive, mental edge please feel free to call me anytime at (949) 929-0677.